Guidelines for Participants to attend Fourth National CR Sammelan at New Delhi from 13th – 15th March 2014
- Only one participant form each organisation/station would be allowed to participate in the Sammelan. It will not be possible to arrange accommodation/entry in the Sammelan for anyone other than the nominated participant. We hope that no request is made to MIB or the organizers of the Sammelan for accommodating more than one participant from the stations.
- The Ministry would provide travel reimbursement to one participant from each organisation limited to II tier AC sleeper fare and three nights stay in a hotel on twin sharing basis. The accommodation includes breakfast and dinner. Lunch would be provided at the Sammelan venue.
- Participants will have to submit their original ticket or print-out of their e-tickets for reimbursement.
- It will not be possible to reimburse the fair on the basis of the SMS from IRCTC for reservation of tickets.
- Participants coming to attend the Sammelan will be required to produce a letter of endorsement of their participation, issued by their Community Radio Station management.
- Any change in the name of the participant must be intimated to the organizers at least 48 hours in advance.
- Translators will be provided at the Sammelan venue, therefore, there is no need for organizations to send an extra participant to facilitate translations. However, an exception to this will be made only for physically challenged participants.
- Participants travelling by road will have to provide bus tickets or hired car/ cab receipts. The reimbursements will be made in adherence to prevailing rules of the Government of India. But this will not exceed the fare for AC – II tier travel as per the fares cited on the IRCTC site /or government transport authorities.
- Each participant is requested to carry a valid government issued identity proof with his/her photograph on it. This will facilitate checking into the hotel as well as entry into the Vigyan Bhawan in the event of any security requirements.
Your nomination should reach the Ministry by e-mail or by post latest by 28th February 2014 to the following.
Community Radio Facilitation Centre
M/o Information & Broadcasting, ‘A’ Wing Shastyi Bhawan
Phone- 1800-11-6346, 011-41689000, extension: 109,